Another study shows increased death and cancer rates in rats fed GM. What are we eating?
GM Wheat - What we can do
We need to send a strong message to the Government and regulators that we don’t want GM wheat.
Indiviuals, community groups, millers, bakers and businesses of all kinds can help us now:
Pledge not to buy GM wheat and/or to ban GM wheat from your products and facilities.
- Sign up to keep up-to-date and object to any future UK GM wheat trials or EU cultivation applications. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of the rest.
- Ask your MP and MEPs to sign the Pledge.
- Order copies of our *free* leaflets and ladybird stickers - we've even got special info for food businesses. Just send a message saying how many leaflets you want. They're great for health food shops, bakers, farm shops, farmers' markets and more.
- Tweet about this page or "like" it on your Facebook page - help us spread the word!
- Contact us to add your business or organisation's support to our campaign.
- Add your name to the global rejection of GM wheat at CBAN's great site.
- Subscribe to Ethcial Consumer and GM Freeze gets £10 - how easy is that?