Why GM doesn't produce food responsibly, fairly or sustainbly
Read Ethical Consumer, Help GM Freeze
For over 20 years Ethical Consumer has offered information to conscientious consumers based on in-depth research presented in easy-to-read guides. They report on everything from foods to health and beauty products to supermarket and company policies, and support the GM Freeze campaign on the ongoing UK GM wheat trials.
Now if you subscribe to the magazine and mention GM Freeze, Ethical Consumer will donate £10 to our work.
It’s a great opportunity to make the most of their research and support the call for a freeze on GM food and crops at a time of heightened political debate, UK open-air GM field trials and mounting scientific evidence of the real risks posed by the technology.
What’s the deal?
For £29.95/year* you’ll receive:
- Full access to all buyers' guides, product details, company information and research data
- New! - full access on your mobile phone
- Instant downloadable PDF of every research report (worth over £300)
- 6 issues of the Magazine as Digital download only, or also as a Print copy
- Magazine back catalogue as PDF downloads
- Free listing in the new business directory
- Email newsletter, full access to the Forums, introduction booklet.
- Digital or hard copy version - it's your choice
* £46 to overseas addresses
That’s just 58p a week for unlimited web access, Ethical Consumer magazine, and more. Gift subscriptions are also available and a great way to spread good news.
Act now to subscribe, and if you enter “GM Freeze” in the box “Where did you hear about us?” we will receive a £10 contribution from Ethical Consumer at no extra cost to you.
"Ethical Consumer is a drawing pin strategically placed on the throne of corporate rule.”
Ed Mayo, National Consumer Council